Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello Again

I have been neglecting you, my lovely blog, and I apologize. I am not normally one for excuses, but this time I think I have a really good one. It's this darn house we're trying to get rebuilt. It's sucking up a lot of my time and something had to give. Sorry it was you, bloggie.

That's the thing about living in Malibu. Yeah, it can be glamorous, I guess...but sometimes your house burns down. Then you have to deal with yucky adult things like insurance, construction quotes, finding a new place to live...ugh.

It's been nearly three years since the fire and we've actually come quite a long way. There are many, many stories to be told of the times leading up to this point, but those will have to wait for another day. Meanwhile, here's a picture of the house so far. We're getting there!


P1040081

1 comment:

  1. What a great house!
    So glad you found a place to call home.

    ReplyDelete