Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best Valentines Day with an Awesome Celebrity Citing!

I had the best Valentine's Day ever! We hung out in our backyard (Malibu Family Wines, of course), and really enjoyed ourselves with great friends.

To top off the day, we had the best celebrity citing! Christina Hendricks (Joan Harris - the awesome voluptuous redhed secretary on MADMEN!), was there with her sweet husband. Now, you must know that I am normally NOT the celebrity noticing type - I cannot for the life of me usually recognize any celebs (they always look so much older and shorter in person!). But I absolutely COULD NOT contain myself when I saw Ms. Hendricks. I love her because she is NOT a size 4, is incredibly beautiful, is an amazingly talented actress and is a redhead like me!


6a00d83451c17f69e200e553c87ee18834-500wi

I fought my initial instinct to stay silent, and maybe the wine was talking, but in the end I approached her and told her how awesome, beautiful and amazing I thought she was. Her husband actually asked me what my name was and they both thanked me profusely for the complements. SO SWEET!

All in all a great day living the real life in Malibu.

No comments:

Post a Comment